Monday, March 29, 2010

Eggstra Cute

Neighborhood Easter egg hunt
Last year, I looked like this...fat face and all:) We were walking Bode past the hunt last year, watching all the little children scurry around for hundreds of plastic eggs and we smiled that our little Maryn would be doing the same in one short year...short it has been!!
p.s. the fat face was worth it!

Mr. Easter Bunny himself
the scurry...
...the hunt...
The Prize!!
So proud of her collection
Hangin' with our next door neighbor, Skylar...who's going to have a new baby brother or sister in about 4 weeks!!
They even handed out iced cookies!
Just look at sweet baby Ashton's lips...I'm not used to having those around to kiss
Did you notice that they both have the same strawberry clip...love these clips!!! I need to own one in every design!
Two little peas

Get over the bow addiction, girl....leave it alone
poor Ashton
once again...she hands it to me and Ashton thanks her
Check out Maryn's concern for crying Ashton...so compassionate
I asked her to give her a kiss, and this is what I got
And this, well this is just downright delightful

4 comments:

Aaron, Sarah, and Emily Walter said...

I just caught up on here since New Years-I've been slacking!! I can't believe how big she's getting-so fast and so fun! Ashton is getting big too!!! Emily is sitting with me too, loving looking at the pictures and videos of 'baby' Maryn. Emily's first comment was-"She's getting big!" I can't believe you're coming up on a birthday here soon!!!

The Grammarian said...

So, Rebecca. That little blondie pie of yours. Are you going to let it happen to her? Or are you going to cancel that whole pending first birthday, just pretend like that whole date on the calendar that is flashing ONE YEARS-OLD is not there, like the 13th floor on the elevator? I was a basketcase through the Big Day myself, but then I let the whole new leaf turn over and the day following her first b-day, I was at peace with it. Like woah, I'm not losing my baby, I'm gaining an awesome new set of things that only one year-olds can do.

It is extremely difficult, this last "trimester" before your baby turns one, but as you well know, the next year of life is double the awesome. Just throwing that out into the universe.

TJ and Katie said...

cute post. Happy EAster. If you ever need any more info. on sign language I have a little packet I give all the new people that come into my classroom. It is so fun to see them learn such cool things.
Maryn is a DOLL!

Erin said...

That picture of her and Bode is to die for!