Thursday, April 5, 2012

Birthday Boys and Girl

We sang Happy Birthday to Bayley today and Bode celebrated with a peanut butter covered banana. Not sure when I'll stop remembering that April 5th is Bayley's birthday. I'm weird like that. I remember birthdays. And I can't stop remembering that most amazing dog. 
We also celebrated Grandma,

and Poppop last month.

She loves him so much but it often ends in an unintentional choke hold. 

Post nap sleepy eyes. Momma loves.



Enjoying this spring weather, lunchtime outside.
I'm starting to think that they are looking more and more like each other every day.


This exhausted his entire month of self control.
Happy Birthday sweet Bayley Boy. We miss you. 


Can we not discuss the fact that my son is turning a year old on Saturday. I can't talk about that right now.

1 comment:

TJ and Katie said...

THEY ARE LOOKING SO MUCH ALIKE!!!
Happy Birthday Benham!!!!