Monday, January 24, 2011

Mimi and Friends

This child of mine has chosen the name Mimi for herself and the rest of us have followed suit. It's hard not to call her that when she refers to herself in the third person ALL day long. "Mimi pee peed in potty" "Mimi wants more milk" etc etc. It's absolutely darling. Funny thing is, is that when we chose her name when I was pregnant, my nickname for her WAS Mimi...Maryn Amelia condensed:)
I just love this little cherub!


I found these pictures from our Christmas tree hunt on my other camera and I just had to post for my own archives.

The Children's Museum rocks! I think we'll be frequent visitors this summer when it's 105 degrees outside and momma's got cabin fever.

We shared the morning with Ella and Paxton
Nanny rocks too!
And Poppop's pretty fun:)
Lunch date with Naomi and Baxton
Maryn is 3 months older than Naomi...they are so cute together...
...REALLY BIG HUGS!!!
...and gentler hugs for the younger man. Bax just turned one this month.
And Maryn got this sweet as pie flower hat for her first birthday almost a year ago...and it just now fits her tiny noggin....thank you Bairds!!
More fun at the Aquarium

She was a little scared of the 'aldergators'
This cage would come in hand during those crabby post nap hours before dinner when my child is abducted and replaced with a raging bull.

2 comments:

Erin said...

So glad she's able to wear her hat now! She looks darling!!!

The Ziejewski Family said...

Hi Rebecca, Love the posts. Maryn has such beautiful and thoughtful eyes. Makes one wonder what's going on in there. Say hi to your parents for us.