Monday, November 1, 2010

Maryn is 18 months old!

How can my little wee one be a year an a half old? She is full of personality, compassion and character. Her language has taken off again this month and she's now putting two words together...fire truck, hi/bye mommy/bode/daddy/Nanny, mommy pretty (Mac taught her that one), Poppop truck, ice truck (aka ice cream truck)...can you tell that she's currently obsessed with trucks! Fire trucks are her number one but any truck will spark her enthusiasm. We can't go anywhere in the car without her screaming 'trrruuuck' or 'buusss'. I found myself in the boys toy aisle at Target buying a dump truck:) Every time I pick her up from the daycare at the gym, she's playing with the Matchbox cars.
She wants to copy everything we do. Every time I start putting lotion on my legs she comes running into the bath room yelling 'knees'...meaning she needs lotion on her knees too. Mac has a tire pump in the garage and apparently Maryn watched him use it one time. The other day she ran over to it and started pumping it up and down telling me 'daddy'. She's observant, this could bite us in the butt very shortly.
Maryn Amelia
18 months
24 lb 5 oz 50th percentile
31 1/2 in. 50th percentile
head circumference 45 3/3 in. 25th percentile

Thank you Auntie Brit for the tutu...I wear it while playing with my dump truck:)
Round Two!
Might I add that the belly 'pops' a lot sooner the second time around! yikes!



The pumpkin patch with Nanny and Poppop

M always makes friends where ever she goes...holds hands, gives hugs and offers open mouth kisses:)



If only I could get her to eat her vegetables
Jump on Poppop

No comments: