Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wet Your Palette

Our little Maryn has turned a year old and we have been very busy celebrating...getting our pictures taken, taking buckets o' pictures ourselves, eating lots of cake and hanging out with family and friends. Maryn graduates from Kindermusik tomorrow so the celebratory events will continue just one more day. Here's a sneak peak of some of our pictures that Jennifer Bearden Photography took...I can't wait to see the rest! When I find a place to store all of Maryn's new toys then I will post pics from her party...until then, I must clean up all of the wrapping paper and bows:)






3 comments:

The Brooks Bunch said...

Such a cute little family! Her party was adorable--you did such a good job! I apologize for my eager toddler trying to play with all of her presents! I've not seen Syddy do that before. I love the new pictures by Jennifer Bearden. Thank you again for having us.

-Kristina

Erin said...

What beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the birthday party pics. I'm sitting here with my 3 week old asleep on my chest and enjoying a view of where we will be next year at this time :)

The Grammarian said...

I spy with my little eye the sweetest family portrait w/ a one y.o. evahhh!