Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Zoo.

We finally made it to the Riverbanks Zoo and I think we'll be heading back sooner than later. It caters to smaller children with lots of hands on experiences that I've never seen at a zoo before. Highly recommend. 


                                                  These two met eyes. Creepy but so cool.



Our good friends, Erin, Whit and Abby drove down from Charlotte, the perfect meeting place.


Best buds!




Milk it Mama!



The giraffes were my absolute favorite. I've never been to a zoo where you can get this close and basically nuzzle an animal. It was feeding time.
This is how things went down for Ben.


excited.
curious.
unsure.
pissing his diaper.
She just liked feeding the baby giraffe.
I think the giraffe won.
We love the Bairds and need to plan our next get together.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I agree! Hoping to get down to Charleston again later this year - and it would be awesome if we could get the Pohls in too!! And of course y'all are always welcome up here :)