Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Benham is 7 months old!

Let me present to you, my 7 month old sign. I like to grab it and eat it and give myself paper cuts. Cuz I'm a boy and I'm tough like that. ~B
I also love to stand. A couple weeks ago, I decided that walking is my favorite activity. I hold your hand and basically run when you put me down. ~B
Mom says I am the happiest baby she ever did meet. Sometimes she forgets that I'm even in the room since I sit and play so contently. ~B
She loves my fuzz too. ~B
Sissy recently got her license and took me for a joy ride. ~B




Baby giggle can brighten anyone's day!

1 comment:

Anne Simmons said...

Love those sweet giggles!!! Yes, you are right- they brightened my day! Is that Maryn in the background saying "I'm all done?" I hear that phrase often....usually when Hudson doesn't want to eat her dinner, brush her teeth or go to the potty. Love y'all!