Monday, December 27, 2010

Santa: Past, Present & Future

We've been 'talking up' Ho Ho, aka Santa, since Thanksgiving. She was slightly obsessed with Ho Ho and made sure to point him out in every little picture she saw of him "Big Ho Ho" & "Lil Ho Ho". We wanted to make sure that he looked a little familiar to her when we plopped her on his lap. The little girl in front of us in line was the same age as Maryn and she lost it...real tears and screams. We tried to block Maryn's view of the fiasco. Her turn was up....she ran right to him, arms outstretched yelling "Ho Ho" "Ho Ho"!!! He whisked her up and she froze! FROZE! She was in shock and sat there, unable to move a single muscle except her eyeballs. Santa was great and after a minute, she was able to squeeze out a closed mouth smile.


Just look at what a year will do to your children! Hard to believe that we'll have another one of these next Christmas! Don't laugh, but I already bought Mare and the baby coordinating outfits for Santa's picture next year. Took advantage of some holiday sales:)
This one melts my heart
Looks slightly familiar to me 1980
We baked cookies and prepared for all of Maryn's grandparents to visit! We had a wonderful Christmas!
Bode was licking his chops and praying for a couple sprinkles to fall on the floor
She was so proud of herself and would bake cookies everyday if I let her...but then I'd eat them everyday



Can you tell that Grandma sent her this outfit..."Smitten with Daddy" :)
Endured the cold and went to the Mt.Pleasant Christmas Parade

All bundled up in moms gloves
Uncle Tim joined us too
Someone tell me how there are only 4 days left in 2010??? What!!?? We have another amazing year to look forward to and give thanks for God's grace in 2010. I'm reminded how blessed we are with each little kick I feel and every pound I gain when I jump on the scale. This is gonna be one big boy!

No comments: